Your child/ren may be entitled to receive free school lunches if you are in receipt of one of the allowances listed below. If you are receiving one of these, and would like your children to receive free school lunches, please complete this form. It may speed up the application process if you could attach any supporting evidence. Please note that this form must be signed (please see Section C overleaf) for it to be processed.
Parents / carers or may be entitled to Free School Lunches if they are in receipt of one of the following:
- Income Support
- Income Based Jobseekers Allowance
- Guaranteed Pension Credit
- NASS Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- An Income-Related Employment and Support Allowance (this benefit was introduced 27th October 2008)
- Child Tax Credit, who do not receive Working Tax Credit AND who have an annual taxable income of less than £16,190.
This information about Free School Meals is available on the internet at:
It can be produced in a range of languages and formats (such as large print, Braille or other accessible formats) by contacting the Customer Services Department. Tel: 01793 463725, Fax: 01793 463982, E-mail: email@example.com